Navigation Menu

Browsing through old Pics

Yeep ... I browse at my old pictures when I am bored and depressed and i need to travel very sooon unfortunately only a dream ...to many things holding me back :( . Anyway the pics when I went 2 years ago . I went to my country for the 2nd time and it was only me who seems not to be able to travel anywhere every fckin summer . I hate me . Moving on I like these pics I remember I made videos for my brother and just like that for the fun of it and lots of pic of everything and anything . hahha okay now I am sad :/ I am hoping on october maybe could travel I will have to see on that one ...

Love,
Mereyam      


I want to see the sky 00

                                                                     and the sunset 00






                                                    Anywhere at the sea would be great :) 

0 comments: