Navigation Menu

Photography lessons

Alooo.... So I have been taking photography lessons for the last fews months ...... and I am no photographer nor was I ever interested in taking one, before of course facebook/insta ext all the social media . I never minded someone taking picture of me (self-obsessed), I was so bad at taking picture that my sister (what does she know(she takes good pics))was so surprised at how horrible the pics I took came out but I think I got better in time I am semi pro now ..... I think..... never mind so for the wrap of the lesson we were asked to take pictures and present it in class . And whats better then taking pic of animals :D heheh I was taking pics of everything and anything . I took almost 100 pics will just show a few. Don't Judge to hard I am no pro :P.


 

                                                                couldn't upload the rest :/


0 comments: