Navigation Menu

Found the birthday girls picture (PRINCESSES)

Hey I just found the picture of my neice birthday . I blogged about the birthday and completely forgot that I said I would show some picture (amnesia so me). We celebrate their birthday together sine they are both on the same month and because there mom finds it more convenient .So here I
found the pics and they are such party girls of course its not all the pics but a few . (they had a costume birthday party so all there friends dressed like different princess too (disney brainwashed them)they had face painting, some sticker glitter thing , they played games , they danced all night )





                                                                 
                                                   




                                                                           party girls
 she turned around herself till she fell you would think she is high on something like happiness haahh


dressed like there cake ...so cute (was delicious too)

with there cake girls.....

0 comments: