Navigation Menu

What do you call these kind of days ?

Ahhh I feel so dull and unmotivated in life. .Never mind that I watched the movie hobbit which was great love all those sci-fiction movies. I actually loved it before watching it since I read the book and loved all the lord of the rings parts. I also started watching desperate house wife yeah I know old and over but I wasn't interested in it then , couldn't sit and watch. Although I saw random episode on tv the first seasons. I decided to watch from the 7th season. I just love Gabriel's personality and poor her jaunity ( I don't know if I wrote it right). Well I'm in that episode where they just got to know about their kid. Hows your day and what have you been up too...probably have been uo to things more than I have .....

0 comments: