Navigation Menu

Blast night

I didn't get to blog yesterday we met up with a bunch of friends at break time. We had a blast and I am glad my sis and I went because we were both bickering and arguing actually waiting for the other one to get up dress up we were in a bit*h mood . So we ended up going had fun and ate and enjoyed everyones company although there food I didn't like and actually my stomach doesn't do well with restaurants food yiiikk I ended up getting a stomach ache but it was fun overall ...........it was midnight and people were still going to the restaurant and standing in line (hell i wouldn't stand for a restaurant :/ ) it was getting crowded when we left at midnight so got home and crashed ....zzzz
I need to study and I haven't been for a week or soo need to brush up .. Hope you guys are having a great sunday unlike mine :p !

0 comments: