Navigation Menu

First Makeup Tutorial Done !

Hey guys,

I just posted on utube my tutorial . It took me that long for many reasons but anyway in time I1 will get better/faster in every way.  I couldn't stop thinking what would they think and picking on everything this is not good and that blah blah I shut it up and just went for it ... The music part was driving me crazy I had to pick one and I kept on trying to lower the volume of the lyrics long story and don't mind saying why it took me all this time because I wanted to make it the best I could ..hope you appreciate it ...ow well it was fun doing all of it on my own :) Be nice I am rookie, so tell me about your thought COMMENT below and next time I will be talking :)

Youtube channel is mereyamgoda :p
http://youtu.be/_LSpgbSpOrA

0 comments: