Navigation Menu

Again and again

Good morning , How are you , its been just a day but because my day was messed up I didn't blog. Anyway yesterday I had stupid call from a bank again ..god should I just go and work instead of them at the bank. Seriously I was actually telling the clerk How come you don't know how to work is there no system or contact with other branches i just couldn't help it this is the 3 or 4 call from them so now I have to visit the bank and get this absurd problem dealt with , you know the fraud thing that I already spoke about . Moving on I try and take pics today and have a decent post since its been a while and I don't live in the most exciting or outgoing place yep the wrong side of the world . Tests are next week and I have 5 days including today off so I should have time by then . Catch you later ..........

0 comments: