Navigation Menu

Post Poned

I am back , just got home from uni and again didn't give my paper which was postponed last week . But last week I gave my exam (practical) which was really good except the back pain because I was standing for three hours most importantly it payed off :) . For the paper I didn't give she will just add it up for me in the finals so I HAVE TO DO REALLY WELL ... I will be getting my laptop at night from the shop its toshiba and I am using now mac for almost 4 years . Even though I don't like it much the new laptop because it's really big comparing to the mac but the specification for work is great so I will settle for it for a few years ...  there is a relative wedding today and don't feel like going at all :/ will see how I feel..by the way Have a Good afternoon :D guyz, haaha after I finished writing :P

0 comments: