Navigation Menu

Monday Night

Woooow , it feels like yesterday was Saturday what can we do about time because apparently I am not able to catch up :/ . I am very glad that mid-term exams are over even though it is for 2 weeks only . My last paper was on Sunday , I am sure you have all had the experience where you have studied the book inside out and missed out on the most stupidest thing ever, which is what happened to me the questions were beyond great , but I missed out on the graph since I didn't study it well :/ there a lot of graphs and from all the graphs.... Anyyyway I have been lately looking for a one shift job for a while , a side form the one I have got. Everything is just not that interesting and lacks many things when I work at the place ... ow its Family Tea Time catch you later ...    

0 comments: