Navigation Menu

Pleasant


The weather is good today its not humid or hot just pleasant , windy  and I want to go out but I am not in the mood. I have been wanting to watch a movie that would make me really laugh so a few days ago I watched with my sis Grown up it was hilarious I would definetly recommend it and watched the Grown up 2 alone . I have also noticed after I think its been 2 years since the harry potter ended ,well I watched the last two parts it was good I liked it, if you have been reading my blog you would know I am into anything fictional. I have also seen The heat it was cool ..any suggestion for comedy movie I am lately into movies comedy and fantasy no horror(as if there is horror movies these days asides from the repulsive flying heads and arms ext.. ) no action although I love action movie just not in the mood....

0 comments: