Navigation Menu

History of Furniture

Good afternoon, woke up early today and got to hit the books like a nerd. I had to brush up on past assignments to remember how to do my present assignment . I have got such bad memory I actually surprise myself , I feel like Nemo the fish her friend Dora hahahah 5 minute memory and sometime I am the opposite I think it depends on my focus and if I care to retrieve it . I had to search on furniture history of all the Louis's and Henri' 24th and draw it ...I haven't started yet on sketching 0_o...

                                                           Francois                      Henri

People back then looked reallly weird kinda alien looking ahahahh seriously look at them what do you think ?? I think henri looks better then francois with that droopy eye keep in mind I am not a shallow person ;p

0 comments: