Navigation Menu

I need a customized shampoo

                 That is a lot of beautiful hair . I need to hairstyle my hair like that , in my dreams wouldn't look like hers. I just found this picture while searching for my shampoo recipe ....


I am sure I am not alone feeling this. Where are the good shampoos ? I have tried so many brands on my hair and none of them felt good . They would either dry your hair / scalp that its starts peeling looking like a dandruff .It just stripes all the natural oil that I barely have . I don't wash my hair every day , minimum once a week , maximum twice a week . I have a dry scalp it doesn't get oily . Point of this post is I am seriously thinking of making my shampoo , I am sick of those expensive shampoo or herbal once too . Since I have tried almost everything the only thing I haven't tried yet is a homemade shampoo. I don't even know if that is possible . I will have to do a lot of research on that , if you guyz have any suggestion on homemade shampoos , I am all ears ......

0 comments: