Navigation Menu

What French Movie ??

// It actually feels weird if i don't at least blog once a day . I had a gathering today with my uni friends and I was late well I didn't decide and I had late tuition . I am reaally glad I decided to go , we had a blast catching up since I haven't seen them for a month and a few weeks . Early in the morning I dyed my hair the edges lets just say , I should have kept the dye longer , but no problem well have to dye it again since I have a wedding to go tomorrow. I am putting a lot of effort into watching a french movie but seriously its really good . Last time we had a movie night at my friends house we watched " the untouchables " its a french and its really good I would recommended it  . Now I am checking out , google on french movies .... Any suggestions ??

0 comments: