Navigation Menu

Sometimes I am so glad I live in a desert..


 
 I just got home and the weather is extremely cold then usual . Just looking on fb,insta, everyone is having extreme winter lots of snow ,street covered by snow , by looking at them I  am really grateful I live in a desert, although most of the time I am not.But when it comes to cold weather I don't have the best toleration. Here the weather is windy , pleasant in our so called winter ahahaha yep that is what I could barely body wise bare ...Naturally I am always cold even if its hot or cold I am having sweaty hands and foot are on there own body temperature... But since I wont be living here forever and already decided on where I will be going after 1 year, I probably would leave when it is winter time for a few months ... and I better be rich to move around when I don't like the weather :p

0 comments: