Navigation Menu

When will this be over ...

//Here I am in bed having no reason to be cranky and irratated but I am (truth is I know why). when I am feeling down I tend to get sleepy and over sleep . I have no energy or the mind to do anything . Anyway I feel sickk of everything even myself .................. Yesterday we had a movie night at our friends roof ...yep we had fun we were chating more than watching I don't even know what the movie was called . I got to read a few blogs and those homemade herbal articles about shampoos . The one I tried yesterday was honey shampoo yes all you need is filtered water and raw honey , if you want to add  a moisture or a scent use any kind of oil , I added rosewater .So far so good next week will try something else and will update you about the ingredients and how good it is.This was suppose to be a morning post but went out .We just came I brought an eyelash curler and my eyebrow pencil and a few grocery shopping. I lost my makeup bag at home and I have no idea where it is ....Time to go didn't finish my assignment , its midnight got a catch up  , I feel better after my outing ...

0 comments: