Navigation Menu

More than I could bare

I am in crazy pain now .ow Good morning by the way even though I am awake from sunrise and its almost afternoon :p . I went to the dentist yesterday , and ow my lord he gave me those elastic things , they are giving me crazy pain at my jaw , according to what he said if I put those elastic for long without removing them for long it might be my last month . I cant talk nor open my teeth they are so strong not like the previous elastic which was looser . I no longer think those braces are cute or give me those goofy sensation can't wait for the end of the month (bitchymood). I went to my tuition today ,but had to reschedule . I will post pics later today of a cute dress ... Time to eat my cereal that turned into a baby cereal :/ can't wait to eat real food .

0 comments: