Navigation Menu

Oscar 2014

These are the looks that I loved, although most of the dresses were either really simple and safe or extravagant . I wasn't much head over heels over any of the style.The best part was the falling of Jennifer Lawrence Again :D


Portia de Rossi in Naeem Khan
Best Dressed  (in my opinion)



Charlize Theron in Dior
The first think I noticed and thought the chest part need to be fit, it looks far off her . She can't be that wide . I like the dress overall but it takes a few minutes to grow on me.
 
  

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

Lets forget the fall for a moment , and focus on her dior dress. I would have loved it without the waist material ,but it would probably be to simple for the oscars.
 
Emma Watson in Vera Wang
                                                                  I just like it .

 
Amy Adams in Gucci Premiere
It is so simple yet classy .

                                              Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace
 I would have loved the dress more without the cape even though the cape makes the look. She takes it off later to present the Oscars. Perfect hair, makeup .

Kerry Washington in Jason Wu
 She just looks adorable , the unique color of the dress , the hair and the right amount of accessories for her simple gown.


                                       Naomi Watts in Calvin Klein Collection
Although the look is really simple . She worked more on the hair and accessories,which completes the look .


Lupita Nyong’o in custom Prada
                                                   Best Dressed (in my opinion)

I loved everything she wore , the light blue gown, that looks so fairy-like and flowy. Her perfect accessories(especially the headband),

Pharrell Williams in Lanvin + Helen Lasichanh
 They look like the switched roles ahahha. Anything is acceptable out of Pharrell , after all he made the Bermuda fashionable at the Oscars.


Sally Hawkins in Valentino
This dress is exquisite. the details ,the embroides . But on her it looks like she wore two sizes bigger then her , it would have been perfect if it was her size(and if she wore a higher heels for the length of the dress) . The hair part she should have had it either up or sleek back instead of all over her face ..



 Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive

So many embellished nude dresses , this is one of my favorites. Even though its not very fancy but I guess its how Cate carries the dress.



           Best selfiee ever it was really cute how everyone got up to be apart of the pic :D

0 comments: