Navigation Menu

Perfect Day



Morning guys, its after noon and just started my day (slept at morning). Slept really well today . I haven't been sleeping well, but slept straight 5 hours today hooraay...

It started well , midday screwed ,ended perfectly. That was how my day was yesterday. Wont get much in what got me cranky but definitely about what made me happy. We had a gathering at a friends house with a bunch of old friends that I haven't seen for almost 2 years, if I am not wrong. We caught up , and bitchhhhed like no body's business. Apparently , my friend turned into a reallly good chef , we had amazing food and now I am going to make sure to use and abuse her ,of course for her benefit she is going to be waaay better after she cooks so much for me ahahaahah and I get fat ahahaah ...

When we all said our goodbyes , a friend picked me up and went bowling/billiard and hanged out with another group . Even though I suck at those games but that doesn't matter.  Glad we all had fun ..and ended it perfectly :D

Tomorrow I am having my friends, another group for a pj, pizza movie night . I got a lot of cleaning to do, better get myself going .....

HAPPY FRIDAY ..Hope you all have great day a head :*



0 comments: