Navigation Menu

CRAZY FRIENDS AND OUTING

(my sleepy face)

HELLO !! My loveies..Hope you had a good and productive day ...I have been out since 8 in the morning with my sister for my nieces Ad shoot , which took forever 9 hours exactly . The video shoot was in a mall for my nieces, they had a blast.They played, ate junk food for breakfast, lunch,(we drank a lot of coffee and ate donuts) and during the shooting between the breaks they even took a nap . And her was my sister and I drunk on sleep, since we haven't even slept the day before it .At least they had fun with the other kids in the shooting . On top of that we had to go catch up with our friends .We got home just to change and go out . Which ended being a lame event but we laughed so much at the whole situation and the lame standup comedy and the people's reaction . It was a good day with all the bumps . Now I am off too sleep, I am starting to see stars...

GOOD NIGHT ....

0 comments: