Navigation Menu

LAST NIGHT , EARLY MORNING



Morning guys, I haven't slept yet , from yesterday. Everyone is snoring at home. How was your days for the last week.Mine was alright just same old routine(thank god) .

Yesterday , after work I meet with my sis and friends at the German Councul apparently all the councils are having a film festival . So any we just went for the gathering . They had this German movie(with english subtitles ) on which according to what I have been told its the German version of the butterfly effect or so I have been told.I enjoyed the movie it was way better than the american version,it was different.

When I am not into putting effort dark colours or generally go for black , I think I have said that to many times I am doubting if its  maybe just my style to wear a lot of black mmm......

0 comments: