Navigation Menu

CURVILIOUS








This is getting out of control(ahahaha). I have gained so much weight..it's ridiculous . I am really conscious about my image , I don't even eat a lot or into junk food much(probably not eating my basic 3 meals makes me gain too) . (watcha you going do with all that junk in that trunk.. ahah I keep on remembering and singing that song when I see those picture or wear something too fit :). Watch out kardashians (real competition)... I am just kidding I don't want to compete with you bunch ahahh.

So anyway I joined the gym and according to my sis swimming will make you lose weight faster, hopefully. I made a schedule/program to follow through . I have got my fingers crossed to see a result in a month or soo...

Till then I am going to enjoy all those curves and my junk.. :D

2 comments: