Navigation Menu

KINDA NOT


Morning ..how are you ? No work for me today ..The house is under renovation and we are trying to wrap the house as fast as we could. But unfortunately there is always bumps here and there that's what life is all about (the nonsense I make up everyday) .

Last night my sis and I went to her friends wedding. and everything was perfect except that both our phones died(not good for people are addicted to their applications) before we even reached the venue and the place was classic and perfect for pictures. I couldn't find my charger and hers was just not working . It's usually not allowed to bring your cameras in and I thought its no use to get my big camera . So this little picture will do till I take another one at a different place .. The dress is from Maria..

0 comments: