Navigation Menu

REALLY ...

Last week I ordered from a site called namshi.com..Everything was great I had to wait for a week to get my purchases . I have been informed the day I would recieve it  by aramex, great. So the day came which was thursday and  didn't get a call form aramex. It was an end of the week(I got busy to call) so I called the first day of the week sunday . I spoke to the customer service apparently my purchases were sent back (I got upset), I asked why was it sent she is like they called on thursday (which they didn't) and no one answered ..really

So it takes a week for my order to come and a day to return it ......but you couldn't call. Any call made is recorded and they didn't attempt another call .

Moving on, this is what I reordered  from the site ..


0 comments: